Thursday, October 19, 2006

Festive Season Begins.

Probably one of the worst things i ever did in my life.
I went shopping 4 days from diwali. And my god, the entire population of the city seems to have gathered in the same place. Thats how crowded it was !!!
These guys who run the garments shop just enjoy this season. So, do ppl who own sweets shop. Now, i have gotta mention this. I am sure u wud have recieved loads of sweets from ur relatives and neighbors in yesteryears. The pack contains roughly half kilo of milk sweets in various colors. But i always wonder why they taste the same. And when u have 2 or 3 sweets, u kinda get bored with the taste.
Some people beg to differ and send u pack of haldiram sweets. Ya, they taste gud. And the saddest part is they get over so quickly.. I hope someone gives me a pack of Lays chips or Cadbury's celebration this time around.
One thing, that i have noticed, is the decreasing amount of crackers every year. Not long back, the cracker season sets in as early as month b4 diwali.. Over the years, it has steadily reduced, and this year the cracker season has not set in yet [ Atleast in my area ]. And it is only days away from diwali.
And unfortunately, for many ppl, diwali has fallen on a saturday this yr. Ppl wud want diwali to always fall on monday or friday.

Thats it for now, Happy Diwali !!!
Have fun.

No comments: